Amount woven yesterday: 4.0"
Amount woven to date: 2 yards + 24.5"
Here are the last two sentences from my recent post on resistance:
"...figuring out that first step that might get me going. Maybe I could look at just one block...."
Well, I did just that. I looked at one block and one treadle. I looked in the drawdown to see what happened to one threading unit when I treadled the first treadle. And I looked to see what the tie up was on that treadle so I could see what shafts were up, where the warp would be exposed, and what shafts were down, where the weft would be exposed. I had found the one first baby step that got me going.