Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Need a Proofreader

I was a newsletter editor for three years. After the second issue came out, a friend approached me to volunteer herself as a proofreader. I accepted. We are now good friends.

Now I need a threading proofreader! The correction in the last post is of the last threading. This is the threading I plan to use for my next warp. After I posted it, I was looking at the drawdown. Something didn't seem right. I looked at it some more. Was something wrong with the threading? So I went over the threading carefully. Then I studied the drawdown again carefully. The threading now seems to be correct.

I guess it is as easy to make threading errors on paper (or using weaving software) as it to make them when actually threading the heddles!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I love the idea of a threading proofreader! It wouldn't be me though. I'd be one of the ones looking for help.