Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WEAVING CONTINUES ON CRACKLE EXCHANGE PIECE

Posted by Peg in South Carolina

GREEN CHANGES TO TEAL

I have run out of dark green 60/2 bombyx silk.  Dark green is what I started out using for all the background shots.  I happened to have some teal, so I started weaving with that.  I tried to create a transition by alternating the teal and the green in the weaving continues watermarked group of shots with no pattern color.  Not very successful.  I really would have to do this over a longer length for the transition to be effective. 

Nevertheless, this doesn't matter for the crackle exchange since the finished weaving will be cut up into ? sample pieces.  I don't know yet how many pieces I will need as it is too early for the mentor to ask who plans on participating.  It is usually around eight people.

IMAGING SOFTWARE BUMMER

Bent on cleaning out my computer, I go rid of old versions of Paint Shop Pro.  Now when I open Corel Photo Album I can no longer jump from it to Paint Shop Pro.  Instead, I have to open up the files within Paint Shop Pro. Bother, bother.......    Perhaps I could try upgrading to version 7 of Corel Photo Album?

 

"Weaving Continues on Crackle Exchange Piece" was written by Margaret Carpenter for Talking about Weaving and was originally posted on September 17, 2008. © 2008 Margaret Carpenter aka Peg in South Carolina

No comments: