Monday, January 10, 2011


Posted by Peg in South Carolina

We have snow today, with ice promised for this afternoon and evening.  I am supposed to have a voice lesson this afternoon.  On Facebook yesterday my teacher posted a notice that if the storm came in, lessons would be canceled.  Sooooooooooooo…………….

What a perfect opportunity, I thought to myself, to steal an hour to finish sleying the warp.  Whoopeee!!

Resleying done

As is clear from the photo, I am still not ready to tie on.  I still have to cut off the correctly sleyed central portion and tie those cut ends into groups of 8 (for a total of 32 ends).  But the hardest part is done.  And even my beloved auto sley hook worked like she should.

Related Post:  Getting There But Going Crazy

Resleying Done and I am Stunned” was written by Margaret Carpenter for Talking about Weaving and was originally posted on January 10, 2011. ©2010 Margaret Carpenter aka Peg in South Carolina


Dave Daniels said...

Margaret, that is nothing short of stunning!

Peg in South Carolina said...

Thanks Dave, we shall see how she weaves up!