Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PROTECT YOUR BACK

Posted by Peg in South Carolina


Having just developed a bit of a back problem myself, I found this post, “Sit Up Straight” by Sara Haskell quite to the point! This particular back problem was not caused by weaving or any weaving-related activity. Rather, it was caused by a combination of things, including overstretching my buttocks and a really bad-for-my-back computer chair.

But because I know I have to be vigilant for possible back problems, I take everything Sara says very seriously.  I consider this a must-read and save for all weavers. Even if you think you will never ever have a back problem……….

Related Posts 
Ergonomics at the Loom
Shoulder Issues


Protect Your Back” was written by Margaret Carpenter for Talking about Weaving and was originally posted on March 10, 2010. ©2010 Margaret Carpenter aka Peg in South Carolina.

No comments: