Monday, March 16, 2009

PAUSING

Posted by Peg in South Carolina

Susan of Centerweave has graciously selected me for this award:

image

Accepting this honor means that I must do the following things:

1. I must list my five addictions
2. I must pass this award on to five other fabulous blogs

First, my five (only five?!?) addictions:

  1. Blog writing (you never would have guessed……….grin!)
  2. Ice cream (that doesn’t mean I actually eat it; it simply means I frequently engage in self-torment, except, for those occasional times when I simply must eat some……)
  3. Googling (lost in time, lost in space……………)
  4. Spinning (ahh, finally something fibery……….)
  5. Mystery cozies (they help me get to sleep)

Only one fibery addiction? What, not weaving? Not dyeing? Nope. Both activities are so complex and enriching that it would be demeaning to put them under the category of addiction. Next: five more fabulous blogs:

The Hawthorne Works
Nigel’s Weaving Blog
Works in Progress
Ask the Bellwether
Tien’s Blog

Thank you, Susan!


Pausing” was written by Margaret Carpenter for Talking about Weaving and was originally posted on March 16, 2009. ©2009 Margaret Carpenter aka Peg in South Carolina

No comments: